Features of athleisure:
• T-Shirt dress. An easy throw-on cover up, made more exciting by split and asymmetric hems therefore offering extra coverage or a playful alternative.
• Summer turtlenecks. Perfect update for t-shirts and tanks, the elegant neckline is also a nod to dance.
• Mix and Match. The sweatshirt and jogging bottoms combination replaces the full tracksuit as an updated must have two-piece, and an alternative smarter option.
• Fluid tank. The simple tank top is updated with looser, long-line silhouettes and slinky fabrics. Ideal for layering.
• Sculpting fastenings. Core athleisure pieces are reworked with ties and fastenings that can be used to create new shapes and fits.
• Pleat play. Taking influence from tennis dresses and skirts, pleating is feminine and sporty and can be layered over leggings or tights.
• Casual culottes. Versatile and youthful. Sitting below the knee, the leg is wide-cut which creates lots of volume.